Some of your questions might have been answered to before. Take a look and check whether or not we have already published the answer you are looking for!
1. Which payments methods do you accept?
You can pay with your credit card (VISA, Mastercard, ...) of with your Paypal account.
Cool Tabs does not store your credit card number. We use every Internet security standard, when you enter your credit card you are working directly with your bank through a secure gateway, where your data will not be intercepted.
We may occasionally accept bank transfers for annual payments or promotion packages. If you want more information about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Do I need to provide my bank details to use the 15-day free trial of the platform?
No credit card or bank details are needed to required from the Coot Tabs trial period.
3. How can I cancel my deal? How can I cancel the service?
if you want to cancel your monthly plan Stone, Gold or Diamond, you can do it from your account: http://cool-tabs.com/my/plan . Below your plan, you will find a link to "Cancel plan". Click on that link and you will be redirected to Paypal to cancel your payment.
4. I need an invoice for the payment, what should I do?
For every payment we receive, we automatically create and invoice that we then send to you by email. Moreover, you can access all your invoices at any time in 'Your account': http://cool-tabs.com/my/plan If you need to change or check your invoice details, you can do so here: http://cool-tabs.com/my/bill_info/edit
5. Is there a limit on the number of fans I can have?
There is no limit on the number of fans of the fan pages. This is the case for both our applications and our monthly deals.
6. Is there a limit on the number of fan pages where I can publish my apps?
Our monthly packages have no limit on the number of fan pages where you can publish your applications. The only exception is the FREE Plan, which includes 1 Cool Promo Lite and 2 content applications for one fan page only.
7. Can I change the content of an application which has already been published?
Of course you can. You just need to go to 'My Tabs' and change the content of any of your applications. Changes will be automatically implemented online.
8. When the application goes live, the footer “Powered by Cool Tabs” displays, can it be removed?
If you want to remove all references to Cool Tabs, you can publish your applications using White Label, so that this footer is removed from the page.
9. I don't want any scroll bars to be displayed on my page, how can I prevent this from happening?
The maximum width you should use so that no scroll bars appear on your page is 810px. If your page doesn't exceed this limit, no scroll bars will appear.
10. How can I remove an application I have published?
It's very simple. You just need to go to 'My Tabs', click on the “Unpublish” icon and follow the instructions provided.
11. Can I link Google Analytics to my application?
Yes, you can. You just need to create a new profile in Google Analytics and, when you're asked to provide the URL for that new profile, you can provide the Facebook page where you are going to publish the app. Once the new profile is created, you just need to give us the Analytics code. This code will have the format UA-XXXXX-Y and will be displayed as follows as soon as you create the new profile (you will find this code in the Google Analytics tracking code): _gaq.push([’_setAccount’, ‘UA-12345678-1’]);
12. Why are videos or other pieces of content from an external url not loaded in my application?
Some browsers such as Chrome or Firefox have started blocking "non-secure" content (http) served from pages with secure content (https) (as it is the case of all pages browsed from Facebook). If the url of the videos or pieces of external content has been set up as 'http', you can change it to 'https' to make the content available from any browser.
13. How can I access the promo url that is supported by all mobile devices?
All the promotions and contests created with Cool Tabs are supported by mobile devices, since every promotion has a unique url to be used to share it on your Facebook wall, Twitter page, blog, etc. This will be the only url accessible for both users using a computer and those accessing from their mobile phones or tablets.
You will find this url in 'Your tabs', on the icon used for the promotion called 'Content info'.
14. How can I customise my Facebook tab's name and icon?
You can do both things from your Facebook page. You just need to follow these steps:
- Open all your Facebook tabs on the fan page.
- Click on the icon that appears when you hover over the tab you want to customise.
- Then, choose the option 'Edit settings'.
- A form allowing you to change the tab name will appear (‘Custom Tab Name’). To change the picture, click on the field 'Customise tab image'.
*The exact image size must be 111x74px and it must not exceed the 5MB limit.
*Read all the details in: http://blog.cool-tabs.com/es/personaliza-siempre-el-nombre-e-icono-de-tu-pestana-de-facebook/