The application is used to create sweepstakes among your Twitter followers or among those users who have retweeted your tweet(s). Twitter Sweepstakes will allow you to select random winners and download a report containing the data of your followers (see the limits according to your plan or app).
Specific details of Twitter Sweepstakes
- You can make sweepstakes only in public profiles.
- You can not make retweets sweepstakes on tweets posted over a week ago (only the 100 retweets before the creation of the draw will be collected up). In this type of Twitter sweepstakes you may also require to follow one or several Twitter profiles, this condition (require to follow to participate) is only available from the Gold One Plan.
- Sweepstakes of retweets collect up to 20,000 retweets.
- It’s important to know that the Search API of Twitter is focused on relevance and not completeness. This means that some tweets and users may be missing from search results. We found that normally collect more than 85% of retweets.
- The report you can download with Twitter Sweepstakes will include the following information about the users: Username, name, number of followers, number of following, number of tweets, profile description, location and custom URL.
What do you get from this application?
Have you searched for 'sweepstakes' or 'Twitter sweepstakes' and you have reached this page? Well, you've found the right place. Here you have all the information to create Twitter sweepstakes with Cool Tabs. Note that Twitter Sweepstakes is an application to help you manage and filter your followers or users that retweet one or more tweets, as well as select the winner. In addition, the use of this application is free until 100 entries.
Increase interaction and boost up recruitment
When you launch sweepstakes among your followers or retweets, you encourage new users to follow you or to retweet your tweets to try to win the prize you're going to raffle. Winner selection with Twitter Sweepstakes is random.
Reward your audience and increase your engagement
Sweepstakes in Twitter have a primary objective: Increase loyalty and follower engagement with social media marketing dynamics that reward your users for following your posts and interacting with them.
A report with all your participants’ details
Who are your participants? What is the description that appears in their profile? You probably know some of your participants, but the only way to know them all and analyze them is through the report we provide you with Twitter Sweepstakes.
How it works?
Associate your Twitter user to your Cool Tabs account
Choose the type of sweepstakes (among followers or retweets)
Select the winner(s)
Download a report with the data of your participants